Breakfast has to be one of my favorite times! I love breakfast so much I even have it when it’s dinner sometimes. I decided to come up with a hazelnut spread breakfast recipe and came up with 3!
You’re all familiar with the other (ehem) hazelnut brand right? Well, I’ve got the perfect hazelnut spread that’s affordable with an equal taste you can happily indulge in. After first trying Goya spread it’s been a staple in our home. Jael can have 4 sandwiches in one sitting. It’s our go to semi-heavy snack and you’ll often find Bastian at the table having a few sandwiches after school. Truth be told with such a busy schedule and trying to keep within a budget Goya Spreads has been something I can rely on.
Hazelnut Spread French Toast
1/4 cup condensed milk
4 tbsps water
2 pats butter
- Whisk the eggs, condensed milk and water in a bowl.
- Spread 2 slices of the bread with Goya Double Hazelnut Spread and gently press them together.
- Dip both sides of each sandwich into the egg mixture until coated.
- In a pan, melt the butter.
- Add the French Toast sandwiches and cook until golden brown on either side.
- Cut the sandwiches in half diagonally.
- Drizzle with maple syrup.
Double Hazelnut Crepes
1/2 cup fresh milk
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat until hot. Grease pan with oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into hot pan and tilt pan until the batter covers the bottom. Cook until edges start to dry and center is set. Turn and cook the other side until light brown.
- Spread Goya Double Hazelnut Spread on one half of the crepe. Fold over then fold once across.
Chocolate Hazelnut Oatmeal
1 1/4 cup Healthy You Rolled Oats
2 cups water
2 tablespoons Goya Double Hazelnut Spread
- Cook Healthy You Rolled Pats n water
- Set aside in bowl after cooking
- Mix in Goya Double Hazelnut Spread
- Top with Goya Almonds
The most easiest alternative for breakfast especially if you’re rushing out the door is to spread Goya Double Hazelnut Spread on bread and fold in half.
These are just some of the recipes I came up with using this delicious spread. It was plenty of fun to make and of course EAT!
I’m sure you’re also enjoying other Goya products like I do. Some personal favorites: Malt Crunch and Quadros!
#GoDoubleGoSmart #GoyaChocolates #GoyaxArtOfBeingAMom