There was much to be thankful for in 2016. For me a year has been good if my kids are healthy,...Read More
When I first found out about the Diva High Heeled Warriors Talks event I was thrilled and then I paused and thought hmmm… I don’t wear high heels! Despite that I knew I was a warrior and this warrior mom has been...Read More
With the many opportunities that have come my way via blogging, being asked to be a guest speaker at the DIVA Channel High Heeled Warriors Talk is at the top of my list of exciting moments. As much as I am a mother and wife...Read More
I’m so honored that Art of Being a Mom has been nominated for a Liebster Award! Thank you so much for nominating me Vee of Made Actually! Here are the Rules: You have to link back to the person who nominated you. You must...Read More
I’ve always hoped that I would have enough time to focus on my blogs and write up all the ideas that I’ve mentally stored. Currently, I only get to write about a post a week so I was fairly surprised when my friend...Read More
A weekend away…
- My PGH Gallstones Experience
- TLC Festival Presents All Things Lokal and Another Visit from Buddy Valastro!
- Enjoy Philippines: Great Image
- Kidzooona Fairview Terraces: Play House in Quezon City
- My Weekend of Firsts at Y2 Residence Hotel Makati Business Hotel
- The Lost Art of Family Meals and My New Wilmax Dinner Set!
- Hair Rebond and Keratin Treatment at Sir George Salon SM Fairview
- Jollibee New Birthday Party Theme Jollirace
- Gift Suggestions at Gifts Less Ordinary
- Maxs Restaurant Celebrates 72nd Anniversary with Birthday Week Offers