I have so many goals, wishes, hopes and dreams, too! Being a WAHM of 3 kids I feel that there is just not enough time in the day to get everything done. Sometimes I think I may never get any of my goals done. I know though that it’s all about commitment, determination and desire. I’ve decided to create a bucket list and write them here. Hopefully, I get to cross them off one by one.
Inspired by the Dainty Mom’s “Life List“, I hope to inspire others such as myself to find the time to do the things you love and to continue to explore.
- Be debt free
- Get Life Insurance
- Start saving for each child and open accounts for them
- Start saving for when I’m old
- Continue to work on my blog, put more time into writing, and eventually earn a worthwhile income from it (In progress)
- Transfer my other blog, The WAHMom to WordPress and get a domain for it
- Take a Psychology course and graduate
- Take online courses and complete them
- Write a book or even just an ebook and have it published
- Write a screenplay and have it made
- Find time to read (grabbing 5 minutes here, sneaking 10 minutes there)
- Finish my scrapbooks and have 1 for each child and 1 for the whole family which I’ll keep adding onto through the years
- Make a video of Jael’s ninangs and ninongs messages
- Take graphic design and computer programming courses
- Lose at least 30lbs
- Learn to forgive and forget (In progress)
- Bring the kids to Disneyland and visit Harry Potter!
- Watch a concert
- Learn photography
- Learn how to drive
- Learn how to shoot a gun
- Try skydiving
- Visit Italy particularly Rome, Tuscany, and Florence
There’s so much more which I will continue to add here as it comes to me. Enjoy life!