In this day and age we need to be on top of things when it comes to our family’s safety. You read so many stories of loved ones being harmed from nanny’s hurting their charge to parents abusing their own children. With the onslaught of all the modern technological devices the one item that every home should have is a D706 360 Smart Camera. Why a D706 360 Smart Camera in particular? Well, optimum coverage is the best way to see what’s going on at home even if you’re miles. As long as you have your trusted phone, app and WiFi or data you’ll be able to take a peek at what’s happening at home.
This camera has plenty of features that are presented in an uncomplicated way. Don’t you just hate trying to figure out how these things work and taking hours to do so? The AI technology is what gives this product an edge. While I was setting it up we all at home felt like we had been thrust into the future for some reason.
The upcoming holiday season is one that no matter how joyous we need to safeguard against. It’s a prime time for crimes such as home invasions and theft. Some of us even take holidays away from home leaving our sanctuaries unguarded. Now with the D706 360 Smart Camera you can have some peace of mind and control.
D706 360 Smart Camera Features:
- panoramic 360 degree horizontal and 260 degree vertical viewing- eliminates blind spots, making sure that every corner of your home is clearly visible
- pan and tilt function- manually and remotely position the visual scope of the camera
- accurately detects various sounds and noises- image noise does not mar the overall quality of the camera’s outputs
- 1080p HD image sensor- still and moving images are recorded in high definition
- allows for photo and video capture- allows the camera to adjust its viewing angle to track the trajectory of a moving, invading entity
- built-in infrared night vision lights- camera can capture images at a shooting range of up to seven to ten meters, even under dark conditions
- two way video call support- allows users to communicate with one another using the app on their smartphone, regardless of where they are
- ability to store images in the cloud or on a memory card- automatically uploads images on the cloud and lessens the risk of data loss or store captured images on a memory card
- the D706 can be simply placed on your desk like a traditional web camera, or be mounted on your home’s wall or ceiling just like a CCTV
Here’s a look at what comes with your smart camera:
Directions to use your D706 360 Smart Camera:
2. Register via mobile number or email- I chose email as I was having trouble trying to register with my number. It took me several tries but it finally stuck!
3. Add a camera and follow instructions to connect your camera to your app- directions were easy and straightforward
Sample controlling and maneuvering your smart camera: