LBC, one of the Philippines’ leading logistics company introduces the Cash on Pickup (COP) and Cash on Delivery (COD). These new LBC payment solutions are aimed at addressing the growing market trend of online and e-commerce business. Whether you’re a seller or buyer there are benefits and conveniences that are being offered just for you.
COP and COD utilizes two of LBC’s core services: as a courier of parcels & boxes, and as a payment collection channel. As a trading place of a buyer and seller, sellers only need to go to any LBC branch and they don’t even need to register their business to start availing of the services right away.
Cash on Pickup (COP)
- convenient and secure transactions between seller and buyer
- buyer can now add LBC as a pick up point, instead of the traditional delivery scheme -like delivered at home, office, or meet ups
- an alternative and secure way to “meet up” at a low cost of ₱70
- online transactions are also guaranteed safe and reliable as sellers are assured that he or she will get paid
- buyer will get the products in mint condition
- LBC’s wide network and serviceable areas allows for buyers to shop from anywhere in the Philippines and reach more customers nationwide
Cash on Delivery (COD)
- buyer simply pays the item ordered online upon delivery
- LBC takes care of remitting the payment to the seller
- forward your items to an LBC branch and they’ll collect the payment for you upon delivery
Oliver Valentin, LBC Express PH Retail Operations Senior Vice President says: “This service targets both small online sellers like stay-at-home moms, students and starting entrepreneurs. On the side of online buyers, LBC aims to enable customers enjoy and maximize their shopping experience, with just a few taps on their mobile phones or computers. The entry of COP and COD is a testament to how LBC is willing and able to answer the new demands of the digital age- as well as the ever evolving needs of the market. With these new services, we are committed to provide the Filipino market with the same brand of reliability and convenience that LBC has long been known for”.