We’re really feeling the summer! Gone are the days of cool breezes and when you didn’t have to use the electric fan. Now it’s just plain hot. As in take a shower and a few minutes later you’re already sweating. We live on the top most floor of our mid-rise condo so the heat isn’t as bad. Luckily, we have Milo to cool our days. We love to make cold Milo drinks. This summer when you buy a 1kg pack you get a Milo Champ towel.
The Milo champ towel comes in 3 designs, Basketball, Volleyball and Soccer and is rolled into a cute ball that you have to unwrap.
Jael had fun unwrapping the ball and was wondering what it was.
When he finally unwrapped it he thought it was funny that it was a ball. The Milo champ towel is just the right size for wiping the day’s sweat off or putting it on your child’s back.
Chocolate Mousse Recipe from Milo
Since we had a monster pack of Milo we decided to create an easy to do dessert and what better way than to look to Milo’s own recipes?
- 1 cup Milo
- 1 tsp unflavored gelatin
- 3tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup all purpose cream
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 egg white
- 1/4 cup water
- all purpose cream chilled
- Combine Milo, gelatin and water on a double boiler. Cook until melted. Turn off fire and stir in butter, cream and sugar. Leave to cool.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Cut and fold into chocolate mixture. Pour into individual serving cups.
- Once chilled top with a dollop of chilled cream and sprinkle with Milo.
The finished product! It actually turned out well. The texture isn’t the same as other chocolate mousse I’ve tasted because it was a bit more gooey but surprisingly the taste itself was good enough!