The Adventures of Ai World Charity Cup is finally launching on Tuesday, September 9 at 4:30 pm (Pacific Time) at the Ronald McDonald House in Chicago. It will be streamed live for everyone to watch.
Everyone’s invited to watch The Adventures of Ai Charity Cup and there will be special guests who will be joining: players from the Chicago Blackhawks, team mascot Tommy Hawk and Ronald McDonald!
The World Charity Cup is a global video game competition to raise money for 20 children’s charities – anyone can play to win for the charity’s country by playing the free Adventures of Ai video game for Android, Kindle Fire and iOS.
Ai’s Adventure Game Play is a single runner style game much like Temple Run and Minion Rush. In the bonus rounds, the game play changes from a single runner to flight mechanic allowing the player to soar along the scenic landscape with numerous opportunities for boosting points.
The basic goal of the game is to get as high of a score as possible and contribute your score to the country you are representing in the World Charity Cup. Every score counts!
The participating charities as of September 5 are:
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago (USA)
- Child Cancer Foundation (New Zealand)
- Child Rights and You (CRY) (India)
- Children’s Leukaemia & Cancer Research Foundation (Australia)
- College Women’s Association of Japan (Japan)
- Foundation To Be Named Later (Global)
- James R. Jordan Foundation International (Africa)
- K is for Kids (Global)
- Magic Bus (India)
- Maria Social Welfare Foundation (Taiwan)
- Misericordia Hearts of Mercy (USA)
- Naples Equestrian Challenge (Global)
- Operation Smile China Medical Mission (China)
- Our Lady of the Lake Children’s Hospital (Global)
- Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana (USA)
- Taipei Orphan Welfare Foundation (Taiwan)
- The Dempster Family Foundation (Global)
- The Sony Foundation (Australia)
- The Working Youth Society (Japan)