Aside from burgers and pasta, pizza is a close third to one of my favorite foods. Let’s find out how Papa Johns Pizza has become the success that it is.
Papa John’s offers sumptuous pizzas that will definitely score a high five. Do you ever wonder why Papa Johns is one of the best Pizza Restaurants?
Here are at least five reasons why:
1) The Dough – When was the last time you ordered pizza, which came with real dough (and not like a biscuit)? Or when was the last time you ordered pizza that wasn’t oily? Minus good dough pizza isn’t a pizza.
Papa John’s dough is baked fresh. It’s hot, it’s soft, and it’s chewy – nice!
2) Ingredients – Pizzas are topped with generous servings, while pastas and sides ooze with flavor – the merry mix of ingredients feel like they dance on your palate.
They say they are “Better Pizza. Better Ingredients”. Must be. It really does make a difference when ingredients are fresh. You will definitely see and taste that it is.
3) Pizza Variety – “Super Papa” is Papa John’s top of the line pizza with the combination of pepperoni, Italian sausage, ham, sliced mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and black olives. This one’s “all-in” so it’s the first one you must try.
However, you can’t afford to miss Papa John’s other pizza flavors since it’s different from what other brands offer. There’s Spicy Italian Meatballs, Texas Heat, Chicken BBQ, and Chicken Bacon
Ranch. It would be wise to try each one of them and decide what your favorite is later.
4) Pastas & Sides – No pizza is an island. It would be “corny” to just order pizza and not have pasta or sides with it.
Go for a little adventure and order the not-so-typical flavors like Shrimp Oriental Pasta and Mediterranean Seafood Linguine. If you want to stay safe though, there’s Carbonara or Meatball Bolognese.
Other must tries are Drummettes and Wingettes. The flavor isn’t too tangy and it’s not salty. It’s okay to get all your fingers wrapped up in its taste – just lick them after!
Mix and match your choice with the various pizza flavors on the menu!
5) Promos! – Visiting Papa John’s on Tuesdays mean you can actually order a 12″ Family Classic Pizza for only Php199 ! The promo is good for dine-in, delivery and take out.
On weekends they also have “Weekends One, Two, FREE” where you get 2 Sides Free (from Friday to Sunday) when you buy One Family Pizza.
Papa John’s also gives discounts on their meal packages – choose from their many offers and get huge savings.
Discover more reasons to enjoy Papa John’s! Visit them or call 887-7272 for delivery. Log on to Papa Johns.
Source: Wazzup Pilipinas