I’ve always hoped that I would have enough time to focus on my blogs and write up all the ideas that I’ve mentally stored.
Currently, I only get to write about a post a week so I was fairly surprised when my friend Jamie from Have At You nominated my blog for the The 2012 Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks to Jamie for supporting my blogging effort!
I have a few rules to follow and in turn the blogs that I nominate will also be requested to do the same.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include a link to that person’s blog
- Nominate 15 blogs who you feel are worthy
- Reveal 7 things about yourself
In my research for blog ideas I’ve come across many blogs and would love to nominate the following in no particular order. Unfortunately, I couldn’t come up with 15 but these are great blogs that you can visit and have fun reading.
Panlasang Pinoy (http://panlasangpinoy.com/)
The Mommy Journey (http://www.mommyjourney.com/)
Happy Home & Family (http://happyhomeandfamily.com/)
I Am the Coffee Chic (http://www.iamthecoffeechic.com/)
Touched by an Angel (http://aboutmyrecovery.com/)
Love, your 30something mom (http://your30somethingmom.blogspot.com/)
Foodamn! Philippines (http://foodamn.blogspot.com/)
Pinay Reviewer (http://www.pinayreviewer.com/)
So Many Types of Windex So Little Time (http://emilylovesbleach.blogspot.com/)
7 Things about Me
- I’m a chocolate lover and will never turn you down if you offer me something sweet
- I dream of going to Italy
- I love to watch horror and suspense movies
- I always have a song in my head no matter what I’m doing
- I can’t let a day go by without reading even just a couple of pages of a book (sometimes any book)
- I can accomplish anything once I’ve set my mind and heart to it
- I love to shop in 2nd hand stores